Total Degree Credits: 30
Florida Polytechnic University’s Master of Science in Engineering (MS) program provides students with an advanced engineering education. The program prepares students with the necessary skills for advancing their careers in industries involved in emerging technologies, product development, and program management with specializations in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Computer Engineering. Specifically, the program includes two focus areas in
- Electronic, Communication, and Control Systems, and
Upon completion of the Master of Science in Engineering Degree in the College of Engineering, students will be able to:
- Apply knowledge of foundational principles of engineering in an open-ended problem.
- Independently design and conduct experiments specific to one of Mechanical and Industrial, Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- Discriminate and select technologies in order to address individual or organizational needs.
- Analyze and evaluate an engineering scenario, product, or process using engineering tools.