Total Degree Credits: 30
Florida Polytechnic University’s Master of Science in Engineering (MS) program provides students with an advanced engineering education. The program prepares students with the necessary skills for advancing their careers in industries involved in emerging technologies, product development, and program management.
The program of study includes a balanced course offering including advanced interdisciplinary engineering technical courses, technology management, and technology development. The electives within the program are divided into the focus areas of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Computer Engineering.
Upon completion of the Master of Science in Engineering Degree in the College of Engineering, students will be able to:
- Identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems;
- Apply analysis of user requirements to design engineering based solutions;
- Research capabilities for identification, evaluation, and implementation of current technologies and consider their application to address individual and organizational needs;
- Build team based projects and plans to develop, integrate, and implement engineering-based solutions from a managerial perspective; and
- Apply emerging engineering techniques, skills, methods, and theories.