Master of Science in Computer Science
Completing the Master of Science in Computer Science will prepare you to design and analyze algorithms to solve problems and study the performance of computer hardware and software. In addition, it will give you a strong foundation as you encounter a range of problems, such as determining what problems can be solved with computers and the complexity of the algorithms that solve them to designing applications that perform well on handheld devices, that are easy to use, and that uphold security measures.
**Course offering frequency subject to change**
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Master of Science in Computer Science Degree, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate mastery in analyzing complex problems and applying knowledge of computer and/or data science to formulate solutions.
- Communicate computer and/or data science information clearly and effectively through presentations and technical writings to both expert and non-expert audiences.
- Demonstrate critical evaluation of recent research literature.
- Identify a novel relevant research problem in a chosen computer and/or data science research field, perform the literature survey for the problem, create a plan to solve the problem, carry on the plan, and defend the research.
- Recognize appropriate practices in the different fields of computer science and their ethical implications.